I just came across this on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Baja-900-Watt-Propane-Inverter-Generator/dp/B083VS1N2M
Price seems almost too good.  No Regulator either?

We had a couple of the tiny 900w gas powered (generac branded) generators, but the electronics failed after about 10 hours of use. Went into immediate overload with nothing plugged in.

On 11/19/2020 1:00 PM, SmarterBroadband wrote:

All our generators are converted to propane. The small Honda 1 or 2K Inverter generators will get 24 hours plus on a small tank and 36 plus on the next size up.

*From:* AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Josh Luthman
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 18, 2020 12:43 PM
*To:* AFMUG <af@af.afmug.com>
*Subject:* [AFMUG] Small 50lb generator run time

So I've been eyeing these Predator/Honda one hand size generators for a while. Right now we have a 6500/8500 generator that's got wheels and needs a ramp.

The load is 10 - 125 watts. Not much. The generators now do a great job, but it sucks to deal with something so heavy (especially when you fill the tank only to have the power come back on a minute later!)

The little ones seem great, but I'm wondering what kind of run time you can get with them with a 1 amp or less load. It says 12 hours at 25% capacity - is that possibly accurate? If we're at 10% capacity does it seem safe to say we could get 18 hours? We're getting 12-18 hours with the big ones.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St