Hopefully wispa will share the steps to take to get this permanent STA.
This is very exciting!

Sidenote, are the wispa mailing lists still a thing? I used to get lots of
emails but I don't recall seeing any for awhile now. Our membership expired
for a few weeks and I renewed it but maybe that cleared my subscriptions.