We lost a couple customers to T-Mobile, they got a bundle of home Internet
and T-Vision streaming service, as a cable TV alternative.  They were told
they had to get the T-Mobile Internet, it was a package deal.

Now today I see an artlicle saying T-Vision Home is being discontinued the
end of the year.  But there is a new T-Vision OTT service.

I am confused, does anyone understand exactly what is going on?  Is this
just the same thing but with a new Android based dongle instead of the set
top box?  I read the article a couple times and like many things advertised
by the mobile guys as well as the streaming guys, I don't understand.  I'm
also confused if this is only for T-Mobile and Sprint customers, how does it
get to non mobile devices like smart TVs?

https://www.theverge.com/2020/11/18/21574328/t-mobile-tvision-home-shutting-
down-layer-3