Giuliani went to crazy town a while ago. Probably something in his soup.

On 11/19/2020 10:46 AM, Steve Jones wrote:
I dont know what happened to that guy. hopefully when this is said and done we go the way of canada on electronic voting.  then we put cameras recording the count tables. Golden and no need for recounts or weird people like this team of lunatics having crazy press conferences. I think the media sent their interns instead of reporters