https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-lawsuits-election-results-2020-11

Zero suits in trump's favor. He's lost and no amount of bogus lawsuits will
change the outcome. His supporters will rally behind him and say "everyone
is corrupt!!! The election was rigged!!! Biden is paying off all the
judges!!! Lock Hillary up!!!"

It's like watching a child throw a tantrum on repeat, a broken record. For
all the shit Republicans give liberals by calling them snowflakes, I see
way more snowflake behavior from trumpers since he took office.