Title: Re: [AFMUG] OT: this press conference
Bill,

My daughter just moved to Texas a few weeks ago.  She is in the process of becoming a Texas resident.  She had to register her car in Texas and update her car insurance with her new Texas address.  She received notice from Florida Motor Vehicles that her insurance was cancelled.  Only took them a few days to send out the notice before the letter got here.  One of the options on the form is, no longer a resident of Florida.  She has to send in a copy of her new TX registration to prove this.

The question is, will the Florida Motor Vehicle department notify the election department so they can take her off the voting roll?  She has voted absentee for the past 4 years, so we'll see if an absentee ballot shows up here for her the next election cycle.

--
Best regards,
Mark

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.Myakka.com

------

Since I personally have been voting absentee for well over a decade; in fact I am registered as permanent absentee. I haven't actually walked into an actual polling place in longer than I can remember.
So I have a different perspective on this, and I know the checks they build into the system. It would be a real stretch for someone to impersonate my ballot. I defy anyone to try and succeed.