- Why (in the year of smaller Thanksgiving gatherings) can I only find
Libby's pumpkin in 29 oz cans?  (I didn't wait until the last minute either)

- Do most people make 2 pies anyway?

- They had store brand pumpkin in 15 oz cans, but who makes the store brand
pumpkin?  I thought Libby had a lock on it.  Is it Chinese "pumpkin"?

- All the recipes (and pie crusts) call for 9 inch pie pans, why do I have
one 8.5 inch and two 9.5 inch?

- I decided to make one 8.5 and one 9.5, was that the right decision?  I had
to kind of short-sheet the 9.5.  Sorry, I'm not making pie crust from
scratch.

- How would I make pumpkin pie if they stopped printing the recipe on the
can?  (same with green bean casserole and chocolate chip cookies)

- The pumpkin has a best by date of Nov. 2022, should I be stocking up?  Can
you make anything other than pie with it?

- I should ignore the expiration dates on the ground ginger and cloves,
right?  The cinnamon I use up, but how much ginger and cloves can you use?