Hey! I love brussels sprouts!

I really like them on the grill with bacon.

On 11/28/2020 7:15 AM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

It’s perhaps self evident that people who buy Teslas like Teslas.  And people who don’t like that kind of car, don’t buy them.  How many people go out shopping for a Kia and decide what the hell, I think I’ll buy a Tesla instead.  They are a self-selected group.

People who buy brussels sprouts probably like brussels sprouts, too.  And 1 or 2% of them go yuck, why didn’t somebody tell me these taste funny and make you fart?

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Darin Steffl
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 10:44 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT One bad cell kills Tesla

Matt,

I have a Model 3 and it's the best thing I've ever driven and owned. Nothing is more fun and I've driven lots of sports cars.

Your brother in law may be the 1 or 2% of people who just don't like the product they bought. You can't satisfy 100% of your customers but out of all auto manufacturers in the US, tesla had the highest satisfaction rate for a reason. They're fun as hell and get smarter/better every few weeks with new updates.