It depends on what they're working on. Most things they can have done in a
day or same day sometimes. If they're sending the car to a body shop then
it can take longer.

Some service centers are probably busier than others. Our two in Minnesota
both do a great job with timely repairs. They provide a loaner tesla which
is nice.