From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com>
Date: Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 12:43 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Managed Router Pricing
What I was told by Plume was the agreement that they have with NCTC allows
members to have a $2K/month minimum.  The Plume direct minimum apparently
ranges between $30K and $50K/month.  So definitely worth becoming a NCTC member
if you go this route.  The WISP pricing for Calix DME is still better, and I
prefer their hardware.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 9:56 AM Josh Baird