So we just looked into this and SpaceX is doing a power grab. They literally
have little dots around the area up and sometimes big areas that don’t have
people in them.

It appears they have applied for funding to service the electric substation’s
and athletic fields and other places where no one lives and that’s why there’s
no broadband being reported.