Loyalty means a different thing to him.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2020 1:55 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Not all Texans are idiots

The One Term Impeached Lame Duck Loser is going bat shit crazy today ..might
even fire Barr...
He throws everyone under the bus...
Viejo pendejo

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020, 1:27 PM Steve Jones <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> wrote:

  They're probably like banana hammocks, just small

  On Sat, Dec 12, 2020, 2:04 PM Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

    I was not familiar with the term banana-pants.  A Google search yields lots
    of results, mostly photos of banana pants, as well as some songs, none of
    which shed much light on the subject for me.  I assume it means cra-cra?