Dismissing with prejudice wont address any of the other multitude pending.
It also opens up the door, as noted by alito. The courts can't say it's not
their problem, when case law says otherwise. That's the angle they will
probably come back at. The court at some point is going to have to attack
the political consequense they're trying to avoid eventually, get it done
now rather than later, there is only so much synapse left in my texan
friend, and eventually I'm gonna need his advice on laying out DIN