So, found disturbing info. Was looking for natural salt sources in il
should shtf. Cheese without salt is just rotted milk and imma need cheese.

Illinois had slaves.

The saline river in illinois has an interesting story. Slaves in a free
state, decimation of forests, etc.

I bet they seasoned a whole lot of cheese with all that salt