From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Cameron Crum
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2020 3:46 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Electrical engineer

The most important and useful stuff I learned was not in school, that is for
sure. Lot's of theory and math to get a degree and get your foot in the door,
but I think most of what I use or have used in my career I learned on the job
or from a mentor. For example, I can guarantee nobody in the university would
have taught me to design antennas using a slot line. Heck, there were probably
only a couple people there who knew what that was even 30 years ago.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 3:28 PM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com