So for any of you who have solid: How did you cushion taxes?  If you got
600,000, 1 million or 2 million - that’s still going to be w huge tax hit.

Also did you do anything for your employees?  For example give them some of the
sale proceeds?  And if so did you just lump sum it or set something up to help
them with money management and tax liability?