Eye protection is an employer responsibility.
Calling a mans wife those words mitigates all that.
If a random plane ticket were to show up here with a street address on a
piece of paper, he could have his eyes examined. It's best to get the whole
thing out so a guy can get a real good look at the entire eye. It's about
being thorough