I'd recommend this for $290 a year for three users

https://monday.com/pricing/

We use it for new customer onboarding in additional to internal project
management.  I don't use the Gantt charts usually, but it works well and
has lots of integrations and automations.

photograph
Daniel White
Co-Founder
phone: +1 (702) 470-2770