If you had an old perpetual license version of MS Project, I assume you no
longer have it, or can’t activate it on a new machine?  Did it stay with the
other company?

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Daniel White
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2020 6:08 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT gantt chart

I'd recommend this for $290 a year for three users

https://monday.com/pricing/

We use it for new customer onboarding in additional to internal project
management.  I don't use the Gantt charts usually, but it works well and has
lots of integrations and automations.

<https://atheral.co/wp-content/uploads/Atheral-Logo-Vertical-Grad-150px-x-86px.png>

Daniel White
Co-Founder

phone: +1 (702) 470-2770
direct: +1 (702) 470-2766

Chuck McCown via AF <mailto:af@af.afmug.com>

December 24, 2020 at 17:00

Yeah but I want automatic critical paths and team resource management.

Sent from my iPhone

jerry bickle <mailto:je...@rfdesignservices.com>

December 24, 2020 at 13:53

I use Excel.  Attached is an example.

Jerry Bickle

President

RF Design Services, LLC

Cell: 405.650.3366

Fax: 405.330.1310

Email:  <mailto:je...@rfdesignservices.com> je...@rfdesignservices.com

WEB:
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.rfdesignservices.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=oZldojrM2-7OE-SOcQyzFlyOFVuvqI9-MKCJpgPtw5o&m=mtfnEX_irmYmLVfRFLmo1ufFBG3ah0ceg1PUg45UIf0&s=pSi_M9lYhwHOASu-sKEWQud5Rrp3Vjwx8NbL0YYkSo4&e=>
 www.rfdesignservices.com