Access to power, you might want it in the future if not now.   Future development plans..   mineral rights...

On 1/2/21 10:20 PM, Cassidy B. Larson wrote:
Sources of water or water rights for the property. Here they don’t let you
build a cabin without it.

Taxes. Not sure about your state, but here “greenbelt” (grazed on/agricultural)
land gets substantially lower tax rates. Make friends with a live stock owner
near your property to have them graze yours so you don’t pay more than you
should. Here it’s a minimum of 5 acres to qualify.

Do you need to fence the property? Costs to maintain?

Easements/access agreements. Who bares the cost to maintain the roads?

Good luck!