If I do, that's my own dang business.

'Murica

On 1/3/2021 4:37 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
Please tell me you don't want this land so you can go there with your RV and
hunt for lizard people.

-----Original Message-----
From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown via AF
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2021 2:59 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Chuck McCown <ch...@go-mtc.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Buying land

A good title insurance policy should dig up and disclose all the gotchas.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2021, at 9:19 AM, Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com> wrote:

Depending on the terrain, see if you can get your hands on a parcel map and
any benchmarks. Property boundaries can be an issue. If you can't do that, get
a title insurance policy that insures you against any future boundary disputes.
if there is a time limit in the insurance policy, make sure you understand the
implications and/or negotiate for a longer time.