Even if you could get something like that to work for you legally, I don't
think that I'd want to buy land with that situation... hostile neighbors
aren't exactly something that I'd want to go looking for.

Personally, if I found a piece of landlocked land that I wanted, I'd go and
talk to the neighbors beforehand and see if there's any chance of getting
an easement from them.