Options I've used are
1) 3-4x "round ceiling" type lighbulb holders wirth 100W bulbs mounted on a
piece of wood, using PC power cords with the ends cut off to make them
plug-in. Inexpensive and load is customizable by choosing how many to plug
in. Just need to be careful of storage as the bulbs are delicate.
2) heater with a low-heat mode that takes about 300-400W.