When 1 BTC is exchanging at $16K USD, you can make money with S9 miners (3
years old) with electricity at 2.2 cents/KWH. With S19 miners (current), at
same exchange rate, you can make money with electricity at 5.7 cents/KWH. At
current exchange rate, your electricity can be almost 13 cents/KWH and still
make money, which is much more mainstream. The real value comes when can keep
and/or spend your earnings in BTC form. The moment you convert it back to any
regulated currency, you’re taxed (the illegality of not reporting BTC earnings
that stay as BTC notwithstanding). If there is enough of a native BTC economy
available to you, that’s an automatic 18-35% increase in value compared to any
regulated currency.

Sent from my iPhone