Buy two rb4011 + one 10g switch like crs type

Connect rb4011 #1 to rb4011 #2 via ether8 (example)

load this script
https://github.com/svlsResearch/ha-mikrotik

Configure router 1 with dhcp, nat etc

Router 1 will automagically clone to router2 (config).

When one router can't reach the other it will take over the active role.