+1

On 1/18/21 8:53 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
I'm 12 months into running a Calix e7-2 with Mikrotik with no problems.  Using Powercode to manage it.

DHCP and NAT are something so damn simple I can't imagine why you'd do Juniper for those.  Be way cheaper to run a Pi.

Chuck I'd comfortably say you'll be fine with rb4011 or CCR passing traffic as I'm doing it.  Just like anything else, you only hear about the complaints.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St