Im setting up a warehouse onboarding station for our 3ghz 450 gear. I have
an old 450 AP thats got too much damage to go back in service but still
functions. All I have is sector antennas to connect to it. I have tons of
small 2.4, 900mhz and 5ghz antennas laying around. Im not concerned about
loss, I actually want more loss because i dont know how low i can go on the
output power of the AP. I dont want to create external interference outside
the warehouse or burn up anythink that will be getting onboarded a few feet
away. I just use the feedhorns on the epmp for this purpose.

Will it damage the radio running into an off frequency antenna?