cambium subscribers dont have DHCP client on the ethernet port, only on the
RF side. so bulk onboarding isnt possible without a wireless connection. We
onboard and upgrade firmware and put in our defaults so we are certain the
field techs have no delays. Wireless performance doesnt matter much during
the process. It took forever with the epmp to get the positioning down to
do 10 radios at a time, everything was blinding each other