The current owner bought the development from the former owner who originally
installed the conduit at the prior owner’s expense. There’s nothing on the
title that says the ILEC owns anything, just that there’s a PUE. It is super
doubtful (unprovable) the owner of the conduit ever assigned it to the ILEC, or
has an agreement that gives them access to the private development
specifically, other than a general PUE. If the conduit is shared without
interfering with the ILEC’s operation, is there harm?