Specifically for ICT, you need to adjust the LVD to be higher than the
BMS's cut off.  If you let it drop with the BMS, it's 0v and then the
battery is basically gone until you reset it (like drive out there and
physically push a button).  Float voltage I'm told you need to change, too.

Looking at the NSB100FT RED, these are nearly a foot tall.  Are you
mounting them in the rack?  That's 7U of space, which I suppose isn't
massive (I was previously looking at lithium ion before learning about the
complications, that was 6U).

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343