From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 10:35 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Wow

This sounds a whole lot more like an ex employee with a RAT than "hackers". GUI
driven access to a water systems control and setting a specific value is not
the work of "hackers"
I used to work at a factory as a supervisor of the contract staff when i was
like 18, one of my roles was to record a message on the PBX every night
indicating who was working, who was laid off, etc. I went to jail and lost that
job. some time later i was bored so dialed into the system and tried out the
numbers i pressed in house to see if there was external access to record the
message. there was. The message happened to be changed to "nobody has to
fucking work" that night, or so I hear. half the staff didnt show up.

They were "hacked" too

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 9:58 AM Mike Hammett