Wonder (just academic wondering) how hard it will be to jam starlink... just
wondering...

From: Matt Hoppes
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 4:59 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Starlink - First Blood

Ooo. Just saw another customer post on Facebook they ordered Starlink.

Their house is 150% encased in trees.

This should be interesting to watch.

He’s also getting 50 down by 40 up on our service for $110.

  On Feb 9, 2021, at 1:29 PM, Gino A. Villarini <g...@aeronetpr.com> wrote:

  Its not koolaid, its great marketing!

  Gino Villarini
  Founder/President
  @gvillarini
  t: 787.273.4143 Ext. 204

  www.aeronetpr.com | Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, PR 00968

  From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> on behalf of Josh Luthman
<j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
  Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at 2:27 PM
  To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>

  People are stupid and willing to suck up the Apple/Elon kool aid?  I'm
shocked.

  People think they need 50 mbps or 150 mbps when they have *NO IDEA* what
they're currently using is just a fine example of marketing and bigger is
always better (see muscle cars in the 60s).

  Josh Luthman
  24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343
  1100 Wayne St