I've been considering trying dos xx, I been trying new beers, my miller
lite is getting too sweet, I found I like modelo negra quite well, but the
regular modelo is meh. I did find a place that sells the tecate about 35
miles away, going to try that.
I wish I knee for sure what my dad drank when I was a kid, it was the beat
tasting beer, he claims it was Blue Ribbon, there is no way that's it, pbr
is like sugar cane my dew level sweet. May have been Old Style, not even
sure that's still a beer though.

Everything is getting too sweet or tastes like it's got some kind of
cleaner in it, beer or otherwise.

So old I'm getting super picky about beer. If some filthy crapper showed up
with a Budweiser product, I'd definitely tell them to get off my lawn.