700 meter Ignitenet MetroLinq PTP60-35 running around -48dbm during clear day
says it will do >2.5Gbps with this RSSI, these things do a ton of bandwidth. It
hangs in there surprisingly well during rain unless it’s really DUMPING rain. I
think during normal or heavy rain it’s still in the mid to high 50’s. Doesn’t
seem to use the 5GHz backup much, but traffic drops off fast when you do. I
have another link doing 1.3km, much worse in heavy rain, but very impressive
throughput when it’s not raining, surprisingly.