Some  hacked my wife's FB account and deleted it.  Looks like they got
in  through  her e-mail being we found a couple of FB recovery message
from  late  last  night.   It  is  very odd.  Not sure why if they had
access to her e-mail account, why they wouldn't have done more.  Could
have  sent  SPAM  the  all  her  friends.   Also, why just delete a FB
account.   If  you  can  take it over, why not use it for evil doings.
Just  seemed  like  a  very  targeted  attack with the sole purpose of
deleting her FB account.

I  told  her they did her a favor, but she isn't buying that.  I don't
use  FB, so I have no idea if there is a way to contact them.  I'm not
finding  much  help  with google.  Looks like the only support you can
get is if you are buying advertising.

Any thoughts?

--

Thanks,