It's like 10x faster in microsoft edge than in chrome, same with aviat
store.
You get 1.4 GB on 80 mhz. Comparable to the integra x. The latency is a
magnitude higher, about half a millisecond, almost negligible.
The interface is much more intuitive and user friendly than SAF, that's not
a SAF bash at all, we would still be running SAF and bought a ton of SAF
last year if Ken hadn't sold us all those radios of the truck so cheap.

No VAR channel is really something you need to be prepared for if you're
accustomed to it. It's not that they dont have decent sales, but it is a
self service design. You need to ask a lot of questions and the store is
getting better. It still has way too much stuff with no description. If the
third party stuff had mfg part numbers it would be better to be able to go
reference.
Doing the license stuff through commsearch directly is a learning
experience in itself, that was something the VAR handled for us before. But
it's worth learning anyway. I really didnt understand what I thought I did,
I thought we were licensing links. Nope, transmitters. It made it way
easier to comprehend when we had to sign off on bucking (I think that's
what they called it) we caused ourselves having so many links in proximity.

I still think SAF is a taller product by a pinch, aviat was close enough
that it came to cost and really nothing else.
It's also layer1 aggregation which is hawt, our integras and lumina were
not, that's a pita, but I believe integrax is