From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 7:34 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Star link travelling and results

Nobody mourned the end of dialup or ISDN.  When the end of fixed wireless
comes, nobody will mourn that either.  The world will move on and you'll have
to adapt to it.

But I'll be a lot more worried about Starlink if they get allocated more
spectrum.  2ghz sounds like a lot, but not that much compared to what they're
trying to do.