I dont know about Biden. but bud products were like a hangover in a can.
Ill give them props on bud light lime though. I refused to try that till we
are on a float trip in arkansas and  buddy had some i tried, man, in the
hot arkansas sun (i think they must sit closer to the sun there) that is a
refreshing and tasty product.