im looking for something a little sour, but not bitter, i dont like fruit
at all, miller lite is tasting too sweet to me. I really like the modelo
negra, has a sweet first sip but that goes away. i want refreshing, sour
and not heavy in the gut, i dont like any drink to sit with me. Theres also
winter drink and summer drink, in the winter i sit and drink inside, in the
summer i like to do stuff and have some drinks, id like if they had a
winter alcohol content and and summer alcohol content, maybe 3 percent in
the summer and 5 or 6 in the winter.
This is why I never got the fixins to make beer, it would become my full
time obsession to get that perfect flavor, and when I hit it Id be too
drunk to remember the recipe and process. but if the flavor was right id
replace my mountain dew with it, i like beer, so id have to come up with a
zero proof recipe