  From: Mark Radabaugh
  To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
  Sent: Friday, March 12, 2021 6:08 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] EBB program

  For what it’s worth I said:

  "Details of all service offerings are available at
https://www.amplex.net/residential-wireless and
https://www.amplex.net/residential-fiber.   For historical information please
see the Web Achive at:
http://web.archive.org/web/20200406144022/https://www.amplex.net/.   Service
plans and pricing available on December 1, 2020 are unchanged as of the date of
this letter. “

  and

  "Please see our prior and current FCC form 477 filings for verification of
our service areas and product offerings.  Our most recent filing covering
12/31/2020 was entered on 2/19/2021.”

  I scanned a copy of our trifold brochure(s) with the service plans and
attached those to the letter.

  Approval came back an hour after I submitted it.

  Mark