The only limit is the mu-mimo..

Roland

-----Original Message-----
From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 11:04 AM
To: Animal Farm <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] 450M Limited

We're rebuilding a site that is difficult to work on, (very expensive tower
crew required, high RF).  There's a tower climb happening that we don't have
to pay for, so we're looking to upgrade our original 450 Sectors at the top
of the tower so we can run the AP's with Fiber.  We don't have the capacity
need yet for a full 450M, so we were thinking of putting up the 450M
limited, and saving the $6k until capacity requires Mu-Mimo.

It is hard to find the difference between the 450M and the 450M limited, but
I think the only difference is the Mu-MIMO capability. There's not a SM
limit or throughput limit or anything like that is there?