For those that have done sector to 450M swaps. Are there any caveats to look out for? Very close Sm's having issues, Far SM's not registering?

On 3/30/2021 10:41 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
It's just the MU MIMO. And you get a 30 day trial that's literally just a click away (no reboot, no reassocoation, nothing).

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 11:18 AM Roland Houin <rho...@fourway.net <mailto:rho...@fourway.net>> wrote:

    The only limit is the mu-mimo..

    Roland

    -----Original Message-----
    From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com
    <mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com>> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
    Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 11:04 AM
    To: Animal Farm <af@af.afmug.com <mailto:af@af.afmug.com>>
    Subject: [AFMUG] 450M Limited

    We're rebuilding a site that is difficult to work on, (very
    expensive tower
    crew required, high RF).  There's a tower climb happening that we
    don't have
    to pay for, so we're looking to upgrade our original 450 Sectors
    at the top
    of the tower so we can run the AP's with Fiber.  We don't have the
    capacity
    need yet for a full 450M, so we were thinking of putting up the 450M
    limited, and saving the $6k until capacity requires Mu-Mimo.

    It is hard to find the difference between the 450M and the 450M
    limited, but
    I think the only difference is the Mu-MIMO capability. There's not
    a SM
    limit or throughput limit or anything like that is there?