Well, when they left 4 years ago, I invited them back one by one and they came.
 I am not doing it again.  However if one of you guys want to do the invites
please do so.  We lost about 20% of the group this time.

From: David Coudron
Sent: Friday, April 2, 2021 6:28 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ot: class rings, 2021

Yep.   We need the whole crew back.   Where else can you find out about things
like the trunk monkey, which I never knew existed.   I have been calling every
car dealer in the 5 state area to get one.   They all act like they have never
heard of it.  Bastards.   Must be a Covid thing…….

Steve, can’t offer any advice on the class ring thing.   All I can say is that
when our two winning swimmers graduated recently, no one in their classes got
any of that stuff except the year books.   Prom is still a pretty big deal
though.

Regards,

David Coudron