The site and the intro video embedded does a good job explaining it, and
I'm still learning the ropes here.  But the main point is that there are
inherent limitations of a patch array sector style antenna on its ability
to maximize beam efficiency (basically how much RF energy goes out the main
lobe vs what's lost to side/back lobes).  The Array Sector antenna is built
to maximize the beam efficiency to be the best possible.  The gain is
uniform across the whole spectrum, the V and H patterns are balanced which
keeps your chain to chain performance even, and the back shield cuts out
the lobes and makes for better colocation without the need for aftermarket
shields.  The build quality is great, and it's set up for all the
standard slide and click radios like LTU, 3k, mimosa, etc.  This makes for
an optimized sector as best as you can get it.

While our primary focus is on the horn market, the array sector definitely
has a place in a tools in the tool box approach.  Typically these are used
where clients are spread out across the coverage area, density is
relatively low, and the distances are relatively long. Usually used in more
rural deployments, but we're seeing folks mix them with horns in various
layouts as well.

We find that for LTU, the 60 degree asymmetric horn is typically the best
fit for its mix of coverage area, gain, and noise isolation.  Noise
isolation is really important with LTU as that platform doesn't like noise
at all, and typically a 90 degree pattern is too wide.  You want a tighter
coverage area with the best noise isolation that you can get, and the
asymmetric horn fits that bill perfectly.

Anyone looking for a deeper dive, please feel free to reach out and I can
set up a chat with Tasos as he can explain this in deeper detail with more
nuance than I can at the moment.  We'll be in Dallas also.  I'll be mainly
handing out shirts and trying not to answer stuff wrong :-D