Ah the joys and pains of a new gig :)

The original sector was good, but the new one does a much better job of
keeping the gain even across the entire band (where the original sector
wasn't optimized for the lower portion nearly as well).  Patterns across
the band as well and a lot of focus on balancing both polarizations.
Mechanicals and build quality have been improved too. Effectively the
original was an older model, and we used what we've learned over the years
of horn development to then optimize this new sector.  While horns are the
bread and butter, there are still a ton of networks across the world that
are more spread out on older radio technologies so our sectors can really
fit the bill there.