I'm looking to get a picture of what kind of traffic our network is using. Streaming/downloads/gaming, Etc. I'm already using Netflow to send data to Sonar, but all it does is use that for transfer stats for the customer IP's. It's been several years since I looked at on site Netflow tools.

Any recommendations for collectors/analyzers.

Solar winds shows up in the top of all the searches, but I'm sure their pricing will match all that advertizing. I just want to run something for a couple weeks and see what our most popular sources of traffic are.