You'd think Solarwinds would be permanently off the table after what happened
last time...

If you just want bytes per ASN then pmacct works.

- Jared

Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2021
From: "Erich Kaiser" <er...@northcentraltower.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Netflow tools

Solarwinds netflow NTA for more indepth customers flows but as-stats for
peering stats.

Erich Kaiser

er...@northcentraltower.com[mailto:er...@northcentraltower.com]
Office: 815-570-3101

On Sat, May 8, 2021 at 10:23 AM Erich Kaiser
<er...@northcentraltower.com[mailto:er...@northcentraltower.com]> wrote:
asstats
https://github.com/manuelkasper/AS-Stats[https://github.com/manuelkasper/AS-Stats]

Erich Kaiser

er...@northcentraltower.com[mailto:er...@northcentraltower.com]
Office: 815-570-3101

On Sat, May 8, 2021 at 10:16 AM Nate Burke
<n...@blastcomm.com[mailto:n...@blastcomm.com]> wrote:I'm looking to get a
picture of what kind of traffic our network is
using.  Streaming/downloads/gaming, Etc.  I'm already using Netflow to
send data to Sonar, but all it does is use that for transfer stats for
the customer IP's.  It's been several years since I looked at on site
Netflow tools.

Any recommendations for collectors/analyzers.

Solar winds shows up in the top of all the searches, but I'm sure their
pricing will match all that advertizing.  I just want to run something
for a couple weeks and see what our most popular sources of traffic are.