Anything higher than 3% solution can cause your skin to disappear too.  Fortunately it evaporates rather quickly in sunlight.  If you breathe it in concentrated amounts it can cause instant pneumonia.  Instant mutant lungs.  Be somewhere else besides above the fumes.  If you don't use a high enough concentrate, the racoon-shit may not disappear.  Glad I'm not there.  You might have thought mustard-gas used in ww1 was bad, this is close to the same stuff.