I meant rubbing alchohol. Was trying to find ammonia content of coon
latrine when I typed that. I swept and cleared it out today with 4 gallons
of 10 percent chlorine and 3 gallons of water.  That peroxide stuff is
coming tommorrow to sterilize what's left.
I became a pseudo chlorine expert in the last couple days. I cant believe
bleach is legal