How do you distribute the 48/24v power? A row of fused links? circuit breakers? That's always been the part that looks cobbled together. I see Windstream rectifier racks with wire nuts, and wire just hanging out in the open, and an autozone inverter sitting on a shelf, so apparently even the Telco's don't always have good solutions.